The Inn at West Settlement
Nestled in the heart of a secluded Catskill Mountain hollow is the Inn at West Settlement. Privacy at the Inn is unparalleled. The property is surrounded by 1,500 acres of forever-wild New York City Watershed land, with private access for our guests for hiking, fishing, cross-country skiing and hunting. The air is pristine. Evening skies are a star gazer's paradise.
- Surrounded by mountains on three sides and open to the south with majestic views of the Catskill peaks.
- 17 acres of open fields, 1/2 acre spring-fed pond, colorful perennial flower beds and blueberry orchard.
- Pick flowers and eat vegetables straight from our organic garden.
- Crystal clear streams, perfect for trout fishing.
- Average summer daytime temperature is 78° with cool nights. Humidity is low in the summer, because of the high elevation.